Register by January 27th for the February Presidential Primary
TO VOTE IN THE DEMOCRATIC PRIMARY, YOU MUST BE REGISTERED BY JANUARY 27.
REGISTERING TO VOTE:
Register online before midnight on the day of the deadline at scVOTES.org (requires SC Driver’s License or DMV ID Card)
You can also register by:
Visiting your county voter registration and elections office.
Downloading a voter registration form from scVOTES.org. Complete and return it to your county voter registration and elections office:
- By mail, (postmarked by the deadline)
- By fax (received by the deadline)
- By email attachment (received by the deadline)
Things to remember:
- If you have moved, make sure you are ready to vote by updating your registration.
- If you have moved from one county to another, you must register in your new county by the deadline to be eligible to vote.
- If you’ve moved within your county or changed your name recently, it will help ensure a smoother voting process for you –and your neighbors – by updating your information prior to the deadline.