Analyzing the Predictions for the 2015 Hurricane Season

On May 27, 2015, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) released its 2015 Hurricane Season predictions. Like other predictions already made this year, the NOAA not surprisingly is forecasting a 70% probability that this season will see below-normal activity. The NOAA forecast adds the 20% chance for near-normal season and a 10% chance for an above-normal season.

Source: Analyzing the Predictions for the 2015 Hurricane Season

Talk about South Carolina!